Confession- I’m create this post to keep myself organized. Will probably use it as an active “to do” list and add things here and there. Being a “type A” kind of person, this part of wedding planning is the hardest. It’s all the little things that need to get done at this point and it’s hard for me to do it bit by bit. August still seems like a lifetime away. I keep saying, it’s helping so much that we’re doing our ceremony separate from our big reception celebration, but I also don’t want to shoot myself in the foot by focussing too closely on one and forgetting something for the other.
Plans For the Months Ahead…
- Finalize our registry
- Create and share an itinerary for the day of our ceremony
- Print and send wedding invitations
- Pick wedding processional music
- Create a supply list for the day of our ceremony
- Have my second (hopefully final) dress fitting
- Test bridal hair and makeup
- Bachelorette party!
- Create a playlist for our ceremony and dinner to follow
- Have our second wine tasting
- Get our marriage license
- Write our vows